The Tale of Tasar Saree: Tassar Saree is gotten from uncommon silkwormsreferred to by their organic name as Antheraea mylitta and Antheraea proylei.They feed on leaves other than those of the mulberry. … Tussar turns outsomewhat coarser than mulberry silk, particularly since it is raised in nature.Thus, it is some of the time called Wild Silk.
About Tasar Saree: Tassar Saree (on the other hand spelledas tussah, tushar, tassar, tussore, tasar, tussur, tusser and furthermore knownas (Sanskrit) kosa silk) is delivered from hatchlings of a few types ofsilkworms having a place with the moth class Antheraea, including assamensis,mylitta, Apaphia, pernyi, roylei and yamamai. These silkworms, live in the wildwoodlands in trees having a place with Terminalia animal types and Shorearobusta and additionally other nourishment plants like jamun and oak found inSouth Asia, eating the leaves of the trees they live on. Tassar Saree is esteemed for its rich surface and regular profoundgold shading, and assortments are created in numerous nations, including China,India, Japan, and Sri Lanka.
Tassar Saree (Tussah)is copperish shading, coarse silk basically utilized for decorations andinsides. It is less radiant than mulberry silk, yet has its own vibe and claim.Tassar Saree produced by thesilkworm, Antheraea mylitta which predominantly blossom with the sustenance plantsAsan and Arjun.
Tassar Saree is esteemed for its surface and common gold shading, which is bizarrely rich and profound. It is the essential kind in the silk which has a glistening, brilliant, delicate hand feel, and has most elevated wear obstruction in the common texture. The toughness is because of its short fiber length.
Truth be told, the silk weaving industry in this area returns over a century! Thus, Bhagalpuri silk sarees are similarly as prevalent. … While Tassar Saree is more finished than mulberry silk, its shorter strands make it less sturdy. So, the permeable texture settles on Tassar Saree an agreeable decision even in our warm Indian summers.
India is the second largest producer of Tassar Saree in the world after China. About 97% of the raw silk comes from five Indian states, namely, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal.
Tassar Saree in the Indian subcontinent is a luxury good. In India, about 97% of the raw mulberry silk is produced in the five Indian states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Jammu and Kashmir.
Tasar Saree in Kolkata: In Kolkata Thereis many store is ready to provides you Tassar Saree but if you want the best and want various silk sarees including tasar saree then you must visit Paschim Banga Resham Shilpi Samabaya Mahasangha Ltd. Unpleasant to contact Tasaris frequently utilized for outfitting and insides. A similar texture whendiminished loans a blue-blooded air to attire. You will discover both weavedand printed Tasar sarees at ReshamShilpi.
If you want to buy or want more information or want to see various and huge stocks of Tassar Saree then visit http://reshamshilpi.gov.in or call: 08274004677.
Address of Rasham Shilpi, one of thebest Tasar saree store : 5/1, Siddha 5th Avenue, 5th Floor, KasbaIndustrial Estate Phase-1, Kolkata-700107
- Buy Tassar Saree in Barasat: Barasat Colony More, Nabapally Circular Road, Kolkata, Phone No: 03325242721
- Buy Tassar Saree in Dakshinapan: G-40/41,, 2,Gariahat Road, Kolkata, Phone No: 03346036370
- Buy Tassar Saree in Durgapur: Nachan Road, Benachiti, Durgapur Phone No: 913432586022
- Buy Tassar Saree in Esplanade: 11A, Esplanade East, Kolkata-69, Kolkata Phone No: 3346046185
- Buy Tassar Saree in Gariahat Yashoda Bhawan: 167-P Rash Behari Avenue, Near Gariahat Crossing, Kolkata, Phone No: 03346032104
- Buy Tassar Saree in Garia: P-122, Raja Subodh Mallik Road, Garia, Kolkata Phone No: 03324302996
- Buy Tassar Saree in Kankurgachi: Shop no.: 16 – 18, VIP Market Maniktala Kolkata Phone No: 03340034692
- Buy Tassar Saree in Siliguri: L5 Building SJDA, Hill Cart Road, Opposite Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand, Siliguri Phone No: 3532511545
- Buy Tassar Saree in Uttarapan: Uttarapan Shopping Complex, Ultadanga, Kolkata Phone No: 03323551073